- Lowering the pH of my garden from a whopping 8 to a more reasonable 5.5 to accommodate my blueberries (See http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~blpprt/lowerpH.html)
- Building a raised bed for my summer garden items e.g. bell peppers, tomatoes
- Transplant asparagus away from the blueberries, although the alkaline soil has them growing like weeds
- Transplanting forsythia and one butterfly bush as they are planted too close to the house
- Expanding garden bed under crape myrtle trees
- Consider planting a winter garden (yeah right!)
Tomorrow it's off to Lowe's to purchase the necessary soil ammendments to achieve #1. Oy!