Friday, April 10, 2015

Veggie Garden Finally

Two weekends ago, I finally got my summer veggie garden installed. This year, I planted in one of the beds closest to the fence that was used for compost. There are four tomato plants and two bell pepper plants. Believe me, this will be more than enough for my family, the neighbors and co-workers!


In the other bed next to the fence, you will notice my blueberry bushes. They are loaded this year. I can't wait to enjoy them with the kids. That reminds me, time to get the rubber snakes out to deter the birds!
 
Planting season is my most wonderful time of the year. The weather is beautiful, spending time outside relaxes me and I truly enjoy seeing / tasting / smelling/ touching God's handiwork through my labor.
 
Happy Gardening!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment